If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Raul Midon is a talented performer who uses Cakewalk Sonar to drive his inspiration. There may be other things you don't know about Raul… The following article from the Cakewalk blog reveals more details about his life and artistic career.
We are happy to announce the availability of JSonar 8.5 to the world! This announcement will probably not sound all that exciting to seasoned JSonar users, but it may make the day for those who have been waiting for an official release all this time. So, rejoice!
Below we will list some of the most important updates and changes in this release.
Can you remember those times when you, all fired up about your new song, spent hours and hours with Sonar's SessionDrummer trying to come up with a good-sounding and adrenalin-pumping drum track? The next day, having listened to to your previous day's work, you turned away in disgust or with a feeling of despair? Read more
Robin’s Riffs: How to create layered synth sounds – Cakewalk’s Robin Kelly has put together a series of tech tips for SONAR users in a section we are calling Robin’s Riffs. Each week, we will include a new tip. This week, Robin Kelly shows you how to achieve a layered synth sound in SONAR.
Home recording has exploded over the past decade as digital technology has given musicians more and more powerful
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?