If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
We have just released the beta of JSonar 8.5.3 that provides the necessary support for displaying VU and peak meters on a Braille display. Read more
Announcing the release of JSonar 8.5.2!
There is only one major change in this release: the JSonar control surface plugin has been recompiled to ensure JSonar installs correctly in Windows environments where certain Microsoft libraries are not present. Read more
The good people from the ViewPoints podcast have just mixed and uploaded the episode with Victor Tsaran talking about the history of JSonar, Cakewalk Sonar and accessibility of the music software in general. This is a relatively short listen.
This is a short note to state the obvious: yes, JSonar.org is back online!
Since we moved our content databases to a new location there may occasionally be broken links. These will of course be corrected as time goes by.
Well, you got it… JSonar 8.5.1 is now live and ready for you to download it.
For a list of new features, bug fixes and other house-keeping things, refer to the documentation provided in the installer.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?