If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
OK, you say, what's the big deal? We are now on Sonar 7.0…
We have just released JSonar 6.0 to the public, providing the most robust and unintrusive support for JAWS and Cakewalk Sonar. Some of the new features include:
- Support for Cakewalk Sonar 6.2.1 (note, earlier patches are not recommended).
- Full support for the Sonnitus suite of audio plug-ins through the Hot Spot Clicker JAWS scripts (thanks to Phil Muir for putting together these fabulous sets).
- Support for track layers (muting, soloing and other related information).
Many users foudn it difficult to process big JSonar ReadMe so we decided to put together a small JSonar tutorial which is easy to browse online and search within. You can view the JSonar Tutorial here.
OK, after nearly 9 months of work, leasure breaks and otherwise, we are ready to announce to the world the release of JSonar 6.0rc1. In case you didn't know, RC stands for „release candidate“. Read more
Hello JSonar users and all the musicians around the world!
I hope this blog will help us to stay in touch about the development and usage of JSonar as well as other music-related issues. One word you will see often mentioned on this site is accessibility, particularly, in the context of music hardware and software.
But that's for another entry.
Welcome again and stay in touch.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?