If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Did you know that it is unbelievably easy to reach Cakewalk's technical support or report a bug without remembering their web site or an E-mail address? Read more
I was recently scavenging through Cakewalk's web site and came across this „funky“ tech tip. I loved it so much that I thought it worth while to share this tip with readers. Enjoy!
The Session Drummer was designed to quickly generate drum parts for practicing, composing, or just playing. But a SONAR owner named Eric S. Read more
I dig the title of this post, but think that I'd rather go for „creative minds“ as opposed to „creative tools“. In my view, „creative tools“ require „dependent minds“. Read more
iZotope, Inc. has announced the scheduled release of product updates to support accessibility software for the visually impaired. Available for download by the end of Q1 2010, the updates will significantly expand the information made available to accessibility software interfacing with their programs. This endeavor is closely related to iZotope's 2010 Education Initiate. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?