If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Another wonderful piece from the Disc Maker's Blog, this time on recording vocals and the equipment/skills needed to make it work in the home studio environment.
This article describes how to use scrubbing and jogging features of Cakewalk
Sonar together with JSonar. It applies to versions of JSonar and Sonar from
4.2 up to 8.0.
– contributed by Victor Tsaran
Now that you've recorded the material, there will undoubtedly be a couple of incidental noises throughout the recording; sniffs, coughs, fluffed words etc. These can be easily edited out in a number of steps as follows:
1. Select the audio track by pressing the comma key. 2.
Contributed by Joe Kenny
There are two ways to back up a project recorded in Sonar. To clarify backing up means to save all the data within the project, audio and midi, along with all the project information, to a single file or folder which can easily be moved or archived on to your storage drive DVD FTP site etc.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?