If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Great to see that Sonar travels all the way to Africa and grabs a chance of becoming a learning tool for music education in Ghana.
Northeastern University Professor Teaches SONAR in Ghana – Head of the Music Technology program at Northeastern University, Dennis Miller and his wife, Susan, are spending spring semest
Education Profile: Doherty Middle School – Andover, MA – Jeff Buckridge directs the General Music program at the Doherty Middle School in Andover, MA. Besides being a well-known and accomplished guitarist in the New England area, Jeff is also an experienced music educator. Read more
iZotope, Inc. has announced the scheduled release of product updates to support accessibility software for the visually impaired. Available for download by the end of Q1 2010, the updates will significantly expand the information made available to accessibility software interfacing with their programs. This endeavor is closely related to iZotope's 2010 Education Initiate. Read more
Clearly, Sonar is getting some attention in the classrooms of some music schools, and not just any schools… Read more
This is actually a very good news for Cakewalk Sonar. As we know it, most of the recording classes or engineering schools use Pro Tools as their main teaching tool. The fact that one of the professors at Berklee chose Sonar and, more surprisingly, Windows for his class should tell you something about the software and the underlying OS. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?