If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Initially, I have been tweeting everything from the same Twitter account. However, I soon realized that I was missing out on those people who are only interested in music-related topics.
So, I have now established another account, which will feature strictly music-related tweets. Read more
This is by no means a complete (or accurate representation) of the features offered by both products. The information, presented herein, is based on Emails posted to various audio-related lists.
After discussing several recent changes with JSonar users, I have made the following adjustments to both JSonar7 and JSonar8 daily snapshots:
Thought I'd let JSonar8 users know about several important changes that took place within the latest daily snapshot of JSonar8. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?