If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Many of our supporters ask similar questions, so it is only fair of you to ask them as well and get the answers from us. We hope the following short FAQ will provide you with some of these answers.
It is very likely that Hot Spot Clicker lost all its shortcut keys after JSonar has been uninstalled or reinstalled. Here is how to fix this situation:
- Make sure that the HSC set for your plug-in is loaded. You can do this in
one of the following ways:
- Control+Tab several times until you return back to the plug-in window.
On this page you wil be able to listen to various podcasts that cover topics related to recording with Cakewalk Sonar. While JSonar is used in some of these podcasts, this will not necessarily be the case for all of them.
If you know of a podcast that should be here, please let
While searching around the Internet with Yahoo! Search, I've stumbled upon this cool site that talks about various features of Cakewalk Sonar, particuarly about its plug-ins and how to use them.
With every week passing we get closer and closer to the final release of JSonar8. We have been in a testing mode for much of this time and here is a summary of some of the additions and fixes. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?