If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
OK, you say, what's the big deal? We are now on Sonar 7.0…
Here are some initial suggestions to help you along the way.
- Spend some time on the JSonar's web site browsing through available documentation, FAQs and articles.
- Press JAWSKey+H to read the JSonar hot key help!
Throughout the existence of the JSonar project many people have helped us in various ways to keep the project going: by donating money, translating scripts and documentation into other languages, contributing code, finding bugs or encouraging the project in other ways. The following list is therefore not exhaustive by any means.
JSonar allows any visually impaired musician, whether beginner or expert, record, edit, compose and engineer musical projects with the help of Cakewalk Sonar music recording software and the JAWS screen reader.
Please explore the rest of this tutorial to find out about system requirements, feature Read more
There are several channels available to the new and existing JSonar users.
Search, browse and read
- Please use the „search this site“ box at the top of this page to search through all the content on the JSonar web site.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?