If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
MIDI, audio, recording, converting… What are the differences between all these terms and where do they intersect? How do I convert MIDI into audio? The following article from Sonar's blog attempts to explain…
Converting and Recording MIDI into Audio – MIDI files function like sheet music.
Also, see 64-bit or not 64-bit, that is the question.SONAR 8.5 May Convince You To Try A 64-bit OS & Windows 7 –
<img class=„alignnone size-full wp-image-3140“ title=„cdm_logo_LR“ src=„http://blog.cakewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cdm_logo_LR1.jpg“ alt="Creative Read more
As the anticipation for the next version of SONAR continues to grow, you could be one of the first to know about it’s many new features for music creation and recording by following Cakewalk on Twitter. Read more
Another fabulous tip from Cakewalk guys; this time they are talking about virtual rewiring! Read more
MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) is a protocol which defines a standard for generating, transmitting and storing musical performance and instrument control information. It is also a specification that sets the rules that manufacturers must follow to make MIDI work.
By the early 1980s keyboardists wanted to be able to play on one keyboard and trigger sounds on another. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?