If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
In the age of mouse-all-over-the-screen interactions, there are still some of us (in fact many, I would dare say) who prefer using keyboard shortcuts to perform essential engineering tasks.
|Activate Zoom Tool||Z (Hold)|
|Audiosnap Enable / Disable||F12|
|Center Now Time||G|
|Clip Mute / Unmute||Q</|
|Add Transients To Pool||Ctrl+F12|
|Auto Stretch (Follow Tempo)||Alt+F12|
|16th Note||Num Pad 6|
|32nd Note||Num Pad 3|
|64th Note||Num Pad 7|
|Add next step size to previous step size||Num Pad +|
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?