If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Robin’s Riffs: How to create layered synth sounds – Cakewalk’s Robin Kelly has put together a series of tech tips for SONAR users in a section we are calling Robin’s Riffs. Each week, we will include a new tip. This week, Robin Kelly shows you how to achieve a layered synth sound in SONAR.
Simon Cann, author of the book, Cakewalk Synthesizers: From Presets to Power User, releases a new update to How to Make A Noise, a comprehensive guide to synthesizer programming. Read more
Another fabulous tip from Cakewalk guys; this time they are talking about virtual rewiring! Read more
This hotfix is only available to registered users of Dimension Pro, it addresses specific issues when using the instrument at higher sample rates such as 96kHz and 192kHz. It is only recommended that you install this hotfix if your experiencing issues using Dimension Pro at 96kHz or 192kHz.
See the full article here.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?