If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide – Recording and making music on your computer can seem overwhelming when you are just getting started. You have the musical ideas in your head but you need to get them down and into a finished song format. Read more
Oftentimes, especially when installing a new version of JSonar or reinstalling the existing one, you are advised to uninstall the old version of the software first. On Windows 7 OS the uninstallation task has become very easy with the release of JSonar 8.5.
Copyright is the subject matter that every musician should be versatile in before releasing their first recording or giving their song(s) for distribution by other media sources. It is really less about you losing the money but more about someone else taking advantage of your work without you even knowing it. Read more
To keep the discussion Sonar-related, what plug-in would we use to execute the tips below? I'll take a shot… How about LP Multi-band compressor, anyone?Production Tips: Adding Weight To Kick Drums –
A small update… Turns out not only Google runs their alerts, but yahoo! does too… And with many more options. The decision is yours though…
Thanks to the Disc Maker's blog I learned about this wonderful site run by Google. Well, to be more precise, this is not just a site, but a marketing powerhouse, if used correctly. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?