If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
OK, I'd really love it if the next version of Sonar was called „Sonar C5AD“. Too bad, you can't express float numbers in hexadecimal system easily. Read more
Initially, I have been tweeting everything from the same Twitter account. However, I soon realized that I was missing out on those people who are only interested in music-related topics.
So, I have now established another account, which will feature strictly music-related tweets. Read more
Another fabulous tip from Cakewalk guys; this time they are talking about virtual rewiring! Read more
Another great tip from the Cakewalk guys:Classic Cakewalk Tip: Get Looped! –
If you’ve ever tried to record a perfect rhythm track before, you probably understand how hard it is to play the same part perfectly, over and over again.
One of SONAR 8’s handy new features is the TS-64 Transient Shaper. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?