If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
In the age of mouse-all-over-the-screen interactions, there are still some of us (in fact many, I would dare say) who prefer using keyboard shortcuts to perform essential engineering tasks.
Get more out of your favorite DAW with this list of the 11 Un-Missable SONAR 8 Power Tips by Computer Music Magazine. These tips explain Read more
What is Equalization or ‘EQ’? How can I use it to enhance the sound of my tracks? Read more
It is very likely that Hot Spot Clicker lost all its shortcut keys after JSonar has been uninstalled or reinstalled. Here is how to fix this situation:
- Make sure that the HSC set for your plug-in is loaded. You can do this in
one of the following ways:
- Control+Tab several times until you return back to the plug-in window.
On this page you wil be able to listen to various podcasts that cover topics related to recording with Cakewalk Sonar. While JSonar is used in some of these podcasts, this will not necessarily be the case for all of them.
If you know of a podcast that should be here, please let
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?