If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Phil Muir, a frequent contributor to the JSonar project, has recently published a list of frequently asked questions about Cakewalk Sonar PC recording software on his web site.
This is a starting page for links to various guides and reference materials for JSonar and Cakewalk Sonar. In some instances these will be links to external sites, however, we will do our best to make you stay on this site.
Recently I had to perform something as simple as importing MP3 file onto an audio track in Cakewalk Sonar 8.02. Apparently, my MP3 file was not standard enough, making Sonar totally unhappy.
In Sonar 8 it is impossible to close Loop Explorer window by simply pressing ALT+F4 as every keyboard user would expect. Luckily, however, there is a work-around for this situation – use ALT± (hyphen) to open a context menu for the child window and then choose „close“ from the menu that appears.
Please note: this issue has been fixed in Sonar 8.3.
Thanks to one of my good friends I discovered this set of tips for Cakewalk Sonar directly off Cakewalk's web site. Cakewalk, we need more of those!
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?