If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
It took a bit longer than necessary, but JSonar 8.5.3 is here at last! Read more
Thanks to Peter Torpey's work, we are able to announce the release of the next beta version of JSonar scripts. This particular version addresses navigation issues within Sonar 8.5.3 for users of JAWS 13.x screen reader.
Announcing the release of JSonar 8.5.2!
There is only one major change in this release: the JSonar control surface plugin has been recompiled to ensure JSonar installs correctly in Windows environments where certain Microsoft libraries are not present. Read more
We are happy to announce the availability of JSonar 8.5 to the world! This announcement will probably not sound all that exciting to seasoned JSonar users, but it may make the day for those who have been waiting for an official release all this time. So, rejoice!
Below we will list some of the most important updates and changes in this release.
For weeks now (no one really knows for how long) many users have been reporting strange issues when using various Hot Spot Clicker sets. The main issue was that the sets would not switch automatically when their respective plugins were loaded into Sonar.
Similarly, there have been complaints that JSonar did not accurately report VU meter values. Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?