If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Well, you got it… JSonar 8.5.1 is now live and ready for you to download it.
For a list of new features, bug fixes and other house-keeping things, refer to the documentation provided in the installer.
This hotfix is only available to registered users of Dimension Pro, it addresses specific issues when using the instrument at higher sample rates such as 96kHz and 192kHz. It is only recommended that you install this hotfix if your experiencing issues using Dimension Pro at 96kHz or 192kHz.
See the full article here.
I know, I know… It has been a long wait for JSonar7 users… And not all of you can upgrade to the shiny Sonar 8.3.1. But the good news is here…
I have just updated JSonar7 with the following additions from JSonar8 (please use only English language installer for now): Read more
Here are some of the latest changes within JSonar8 that took place within the last couple of months.
- Both Spanish and French versions of JSonar will now only work with localized versions of Cakewalk Sonar, i.e.
According to Phil Muir:
- Updated the Session Drummer sets for Sonar 5 and 6. it is now possible to use the Windows key and numbers on the top row of your keyboard to jump to various places in the spot ring. Have updated the help to reflect this.
- Added frequency buttons to the Linear Compressor set. This means that you won't need to use the spot ring to acc
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?