If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Throughout the existence of the JSonar project many people have helped us in various ways to keep the project going: by donating money, translating scripts and documentation into other languages, contributing code, finding bugs or encouraging the project in other ways. The following list is therefore not exhaustive by any means.
- Gordon Kent – creator of he original JAWS scripts for Sonar.
- Victor Tsaran – A primary developer in the JSonar team; previously (for much of the project's life), the sole maintainer and developer of the project (with contributions from others); sole developer of the installer; author of the control surface DLL that empowers much of JSonar starting from versions 4.2 and 5.2.
- James Teh – another JSonar developer; provider and maintainer of the resources for the repository.
- Michael Curran – provided large portions of the toolbar code, automatic window docking functionality, other miscellaneous code and valuable scripting ideas.
- Jim Snowbarger (aka Snowman) – creator and maintainer of the Hot Spot Clicker JAWS scripts. These scripts enable JSonar to provide support for many Sonar and third-party plug-ins which would be totally inaccessible otherwise.
- Phil Muir – creator of the Hot Spot Clicker sets for the entire suite of Sonitus plug-ins. For more information, please visit www.hotspotclicker.org.
- Tim Burgess – provided code for monitoring control surface output.
- Jim Bauer – provided initial idea for accessibility of loop construction view and code for step record dialog.
- Victor Gorelov, Paul Erkens, Marco Zehe, DJX, Nicaise Dogbo and Janne Svensson – helped to translate JSonar into Russian, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish languages respectively.
- All the donors from around the world who fuel the project through their financial support.
- D!J!X, Chris Bell, Geoff Chapman, Slava Hanov, Jason Dasent, Roy Shtupler, Rob Gallo and others.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?