If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
At the time of this writing, Clips Pane support is in its experimental phase. However, you can already use this feature for some simple tasks, as follows:
- From inside track or bus pane, use INSERT+CONTROL+DOWNARROW to move to clips pane and ESCAPE to get back to previous Pane. You will get an error message if either no clips pane found or no clips exist.
- Once inside clips pane, use left and right arrows to move between available clips. JSonar will report the name of a currently-focused clip as it is seen on the screen. If you do not hear the full name of the clip, exit clips pane with ESCAPE key and zoom the track view horyzontally with CTRL+Left or CTRL+Right keys.
- Use left mouse click to select a clip and right mouse click to access its properties. JSonar will attempt to report if the current clip is selected.
- Use left mouse doubleclick to open the current clip inside a Loop Construction View.
Please note: after the clip is muted JAWS fails to see the clip on the screen, so use this feature with caution.
- To unmute all clips
- Select them with CTRL+A,
- Press ALT+ENTER to open clip properties,
- Tab to the checkbox that says „Clip Mute“ and make sure it is unchecked,
- Press OK to confirm. Your clips should now reappear in the clips pane.
- To play a currently-selected clip, press SHIFT+SPACE.
- … More to come …
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?