If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Since most of the functions of the Loop Construction view can be manipulated through Cakewalk Sonar's toolbar, JSonar provides a very simple and intuitive interface for using these features.
As soon as the Loop Construction view opens, JSonar places the focus on the toolbar with all the related functions. In fact, the Loop Construction toolbar is split into two toolbars. The following is a quick step-by-step scenario that will give you enough information to get started with the Loop Construction view.
- Before you can operate on any of the loops, clips or chunks of data, you have to select them. It is best to perform this kind of selection either from the clips pane (if you operate with clips), or from the track view (use „from“ and „through“ selection shortcuts).
- Use ALT+2 shortcut key to open Loop Construction view or open it via the „View“ menu.
- Use left and right arrow keys to navigate between Loop Construction controls; use SPACE bar to activate combo boxes, check boxes and buttons.
- Use TAB and SHIFT+TAB to switch between Loop Construction toolbars; yes, there are two of them.
- Take some time to explore all available controls and try to understand what they mean. Once you get familiar with what these controls do, Loop Construction view will become a breeze to use.
Please note: see How do I use Clips Pane with JSonar FAQ for more information on how to select clips.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?