If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
The instructions below should work for both Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 and Loop Explorer in earlier versions of Sonar.
As of this writing, the following keystrokes are available in the latest builds of JSonar8.
- Use the TAB key to navigate between the tree of folders and the list of loops.
- When in the list of loops, up and down arrows navigate between the loops in a particular folder.
- Press Shift+Enter to play and stop the loop under the cursor.
- Press the Enter key to place the loop under the cursor on the track at the current time position.
- Press Insert+PageDown to read the properties of the loop under the cursor.
- Press Insert+Shift+F8 to open the Media Browser-specific toolbar where you can insert/delete software synthesizers for playing MIDI loops, enable autoplay feature, change the properties for the output device etc.
Please remember that all of the JSonar „looping“ and „selecting“ shortcut keys will continue to work inside Media Browser or Loop Explorer.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?