If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Where do I find „metronome options“ functions in JSonar7?
A. Starting from JSonar7 „Metronome Options“ are located under the „Utilities“ menu, accessed by pressing Control+Shift+F12.
How do I go about toggling various metronome functions with JSonar?
A. There are several ways to do this depending on which version of JSonar you are using.
- A more generic way to toggle metronome functions of Sonar are through the
- Open View->Toolbars menu and make sure that your „Metronome“ toolbar is checked.
- Press INSERT+F8 and select „Metronome“ toolbar from the list of toolbars that JSonar presents.
- Use Left and RIGHT arrows to navigate the toolbar, SPACE BAR and ENTER to toggle various metronome features.
- You can also change various metronome settings by going to options->Project->metronome options found in Cakewalk Sonar menus.
- In the latest versions of JSonar6 and JSonar7:
- Press Control+Shift+F12 to open „Utilities“ menu.
- Choose „Metronome Options“ from the list.
- Use UP and DOWN arrows to navigate through the hyperlinks; use ENTER to toggle metronome options.
- Press ESCAPE key to return to your project.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?