If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
There are several ways you can manipulate sends using JSonar:
To review parameters for one or more sends on a track or bus
- Press CTRL+Shift+S once to hear a quick summary.
- Press CTRL+Shift+S to display this summary in a virtual buffer.
From thereon you can use arrow keys to review the information presented or use links in the virtual buffer to toggle sends on and off.
To insert a send
- Position your cursor on the track or bus where you want to insert a send.
- Press CTRL+APPLICATIONS or CTRL+NumPad_Slash to invoke strip-specific context menu.
- Choose „Insert Send“ option from the menu that appears.
The new send will be inserted and your cursor will be set to the first field of that send.
To delete a send
- Position your cursor on the track or bus where your send is located.
- Use right arrow key to reach the field that speaks the name of the send you want to delete.
- Press ENTER key on that field to activate context menu and choose „delete send“ from the menu that appears.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?