If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Here are some instructions that may guide you when using Track/bus Inspector in Cakewalk Sonar:
- Switch to Track/bus Inspector by pressing letter I (in Sonar 8.5.3 and later) or by using the TAB key in prior versions of Sonar.
- Inside track/bus inspector, Press enter on module options and make sure that EQ and Plot options are checked.
- Go to display, press ENTER key and uncheck everything except FX, EQ and Plot options.
- When arrowing through the controls, you will see 1 EQ band at a time; use left and right brackets to move between four available bands. Please note that the parameters below will apply to a currently-selected band only.
- If you have loaded more than one effect on the track or bus, left and right arrows will switch between them when the name of the effect is in focus.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?