If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Oftentimes, especially when installing a new version of JSonar or reinstalling the existing one, you are advised to uninstall the old version of the software first. On Windows 7 OS the uninstallation task has become very easy with the release of JSonar 8.5. The following steps will demonstrate the process.
- Press the WINDOWS key to open the „Search Programs and Files“ edit field.
- Type „JSonar“ (without quotes) into the field.
- Arrow down through the choices and pick „JSonar Uninstall“; then press the ENTER key to start the uninstaller.
- Follow the steps to uninstall JSonar as you always have.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?