If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
We have just released the beta of JSonar 8.5.3 that provides the necessary support for displaying VU and peak meters on a Braille display. Kudos go to Peter Torpey for implementing this functionality!
In order to monitor either VU or peak meters for a particular track,
- Switch to the „Meter Display“ by pressing the routing key above the „Display“ status cells until you see the letters „ME“ shown there.
- If the meter values are available, you will see the VU meter values for each channel followed by the peak meter value. The left channel is preceeded with a letter „L, the right channel with a letter "R“ and the peak meter with a letter „P“.
Try the new beta and let us know what you think.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?