If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Before we get to the news itself, it is important to point out that the new AudioSnap features work fairly well with the latest snapshot of JSonar8. So, please dive right in, and don't forget to provide your feedback to the JSonar Users discussion list.New SONAR Update Enhances AudioSnap Functionality –
We’ve just announced another free update for SONAR 8.5 Producer and SONAR 8.5 Studio. The SONAR 8.5.3 update focuses on AudioSnap 2.0, providing usability enhancements, optimizations, and overall improved stability for performing complex audio timing tasks.
In conjunction with this release, we’ve created four new video tutorials on some of the key features in found in AudioSnap including aligning audio to midi, changing project tempo, groove matching and sound restoration.
Watch the AudioSnap 2.0 videos to take full advantage of this innovative technology.
Registered SONAR 8.5 Producer, SONAR 8.5 Studio, and V-Studio 700 customers can download the FREE SONAR 8.5.3 Update today.[The Cakewalk Blog: Sonar]
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?