If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
It’s been a long time since I updated the blog but (fortunately) that’s due to being very busy.
The Albert Lee and Hogan’s Heroes DVD, Live in Rome, should be on sale now (everywhere!) after being completely mixed and tweaked in SONAR.
There’s another live album still in progress for Neil Innes (the 7th Python) and his reformed band Fatso from their anniversary tour. It includes a wide range of material that I recorded during the tour including Monty Python and Rutles songs. Currently residing in a SONAR folder, it should be out early next year.
We’ve just finished part II of the Raymond Froggatt Live DVD which should be going to press very soon. The band liked our setup so much that they’ve purchased SONAR and will be recording some material for their next album in our studio.
Guitarist Hartley Cain has given me all of their multi-tracks in SONAR format. We’ll be recording vocals next week and then drums at some point, which he’ll take back to his own studio for mixing. It’s great to work this way for all of us.
I’ve cut down on the touring this year but have spent some time working with Robert Fripp again including opening for Porcupine Tree in Europe. It was very hard work but also great fun. Porcupine Tree is going from strength to strength and is a great bunch (including all of the crew). I recorded Robert’s parts as usual and they may well appear on his site http://www.dgmlive.com in the future.
Alongside our usual activities we’re gearing up for some serious 5.1 surround. Luckily SONAR has it all built in and it’s pretty straightforward to get to grips with (which we like)!
To read all of Trev’s updates, visit Scadge Productions on the Cakewalk blog.[The Cakewalk Blog: Sonar]
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?