If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
JSonar provides an ellegant way to learn about connection between buses and tracks through a single keystroke (CONTROL+ALT+SHIFT+C). This feature xists in JSonar versions all the way down to JSonar5. Here is how to use it:
- Position your cursor on the bus of interest.
- Press CONTROL+ALT+SHIFT+C; JSonar will start listing outputs and sends of tracks that are connected to this particular bus. In addition, you will hear whether those ssends are enabled or disabled.
- If you would like to review this information in the virtual viewer, simply press CONTROL+ALT+SHIFT+C twice; JSonar will place all the information about track/bus connections inside JAWS's virtual buffer; press ESCAPE to return to Sonar's main window.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?