If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Cakewalk Sonar provides a 4 band graphic EQ which can be enabled for each audio track.
Below are the steps to use it with JSonar:
- Open sonar and a project you want to work on; make sure you are located in the track view.
- Find the track for which you want to modify EQ parameters.
- Press the letter I if using Sonar 8.5.3 or later, otherwise, Tab once to the „track inspector“ and down arrow to „Display“ field, then hit enter.
- Make sure that „Plot“ and „EQ“ options are checked.
- When finished down arrow to „Module Options“ field and hit enter again. Here each module has some options. For example the „plot“ should be set to „auto“ by activating the „plot“ menu, Then press ENTER again on the „auto“ option.
- Arrow down to the „EQ“ field and hit ENTER until you hear „EQ Enabled“.
- Underneath that control you have the band selecter. By default this field will be set to „band one“, but when you press ENTER on it, you can select another band.
- One field down you have to enable the band you've just chosen by pressing ENTER and making sure that the field value is set to „enabled“.
- Below you'll find your EQ type EQ cue and eq gain where you open each control by pressing ENTER on them.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?