If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
At the time of this writing the following languages are supported (meaning that JSonar scripts have been translated into this language):
- Russian: (installer, scripts, Readme, keyboard guides); courtesy of Victor Gorelov, Russia.
- Dutch: (installer, scripts); courtesy of Paul Erkens, Netherlands.
- German: (scripts); courtesy of Marco Zehe, Germany.
- Swedish: (installer, scripts, Readme, keyboard guides); courtesy of Janne Svensson, Sweden.
- Spanish: (scripts, installer, the Readme and keyboard guides), courtesy of D!J!X!, The United States.
- Note: German, French and Spanish scripts require localized versions of Cakewalk Sonar and will not work with the English version.
- Dutch and Sweedish languages will most likely be removed from the official JSonar distribution because they are not maintained any more. Additionally, there are no localized versions of Sonar for these languages.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?