If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Many of our supporters ask similar questions, so it is only fair of you to ask them as well and get the answers from us. We hope the following short FAQ will provide you with some of these answers. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Why should I donate to the JSonar project?
- To cover the costs involved in maintaining the jsonar.org portal and making sure that the author has the time to keep updating the site with new information, links, tutorials, articles, guides, podcasts etc.
- To enable us produce training materials such as audio tutorials.
- To cover some of the time and energy that go into the development of the JSonar scripts.
- Currently, we do not pay our translators and content contributors, however, we would have liked to if we had more donations.
How many users benefit from the jsonar project?
- Several thousands of blind musicians around the world are now using JSonar scripts to record music in their home studios, for their leisure, work and studies (JSonar is now translated into several languages).
- Our web site has over 4000–6000 visitors every month.
How do I donate to the JSonar project?
- Our prefered method is to accept the money via Paypal; please use the „paypal“ button found on every page to contribute through Paypal.
- If you don't feel comfortable with Paypal, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?