If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
In general, the „no hot spot defined“ message appears when active hot spot set does not contain any hot spots. However, here are some troubleshooting points that may help you to narrow down the problem if you hear this message:
- Your active hot spot set in fact does not contain any hot spots and you should create one.
- You have not loaded the hot spot set that you wanted and Hot Spot Clicker is looking at a different set. In this case press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F1 twice and pick the hot spot set of your choice.
- Perhaps the hot spot set you want to use was not automatically imported by JSonar or you did not import it manually. In this case, press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F1, choose „import all“ or „import a hot spot set“ option. Of course, make sure that the set you want to import is located in your JAWS user settings folder (see the JSonar Readme file for more details).
- Very unlikely, but it may be possible that your Hot Spot Clicker installation is broken or you do not use the latest version of Hot Spot Clicker scripts. Again, see the JSonar Readme file for more instructions on how to install Hot Spot Clicker.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?