If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Hot Spot Clicker
With the introduction of the latest update for JAWS 11, there have come up some incompatibilities between this screen reader and the Hot Spot Clicker scripts.
To fix the problem:
- Completely uninstall the previous version of the Hot Spot Clicker scripts from your computer by using provided uninstaller.
- Head over to the Hot Spot Clicker web site and downl
There may be several reasons for this behavior:
- Your screen resolution or Windows theme has changed since the last time the hot spot set was used.
- The plug-in window may be covered by one or more windows (use control+tab to inspect all opened windows and close the ones that are no longer needed).
- The plug-in may be using floating windows which means that they do not stay in the sa
If you are using multiple plug-ins, it is very convenient if your HSC sets load automatically whenever the new plug-in opens.
It is very likely that Hot Spot Clicker lost all its shortcut keys after JSonar has been uninstalled or reinstalled. Here is how to fix this situation:
- Make sure that the HSC set for your plug-in is loaded. You can do this in
one of the following ways:
- Control+Tab several times until you return back to the plug-in window.
In general, the „no hot spot defined“ message appears when active hot spot set does not contain any hot spots.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?