If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
As of this writing JSonar supports all versions of JAWS starting from 7.10 onward. If there is a particular version of JAWS that is not compatible with the JSonar scripts, the information will be posted on this web site.
JSonar supports versions 4, 5, 6 and 7 of both Cakewalk Sonar Studio and Producer editions.
Unfortunately, due to the time and resource constraints we cannot support all Cakewalk products. However, as JSonar is an open source project, anyone is welcome to contribute in whatever way they can.
At the time of this writing the following languages are supported (meaning that JSonar scripts have been translated into this language):
- Russian: (installer, scripts, Readme, keyboard guides); courtesy of Victor Gorelov, Russia.
- Dutch: (installer, scripts); courtesy of Paul Erkens, Netherlands.
- German: (scripts); courtesy of Marco Zehe, Germany.
- Swedish: (installer, scripts,
We suggest that you first have a quick look through these frequently-asked questions and JSonar Tutorial to learn more about features of both Cakewalk Sonar and JSonar. Once you have decided that JSonar is for you, head over to the downloads section and download the version of JSonar that matches your version of Cakewalk Sonar you want to use.
To get the most qualified answer for your JSonar-related question, subscribe to the JSonar users list through the Support Pagewhere you will find all the necessary subscription information. There are a lot of helpful professionals on this list who are willing to help you out. …And since JSonar users are located worldwide, you may get your answer at any time of the day.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?