If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Sonar 8.5 ships with the new version of Session Drummer plug-in.
- Select the tracks you want to fade out. they must be audio tracks.
- Set your from time at the spot, where you want to fade out with F9 key.
- Set the through time to the end of the song with F10.
- Go to the process menu and select audio. here you can select fade and then choose the method that best sutes your needs.
How do I list all the effects on a track or a bus or move to the effect bin?
You can find the list of effects on a track or a bus by pressing Control+Shift+F.
Cakewalk Sonar provides a 4 band graphic EQ which can be enabled for each audio track.
Below are the steps to use it with JSonar:
- Open sonar and a project you want to work on; make sure you are located in the track view.
- Find the track for which you want to modify EQ parameters.
- Press the letter I if using Sonar 8.5.3 or later, otherwise, Tab once to the „track inspector“ and d
V-Vocal is a plug-in built into Cakewalk Sonar software that provides various pitch-correction techniques for improving the quality of the sound material.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?