If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Did you know that a lot of people who work on the Sonar team are musicians themselves? Just like you and me, they all have their favorites features of Sonar and, most likely, features they do not like… Just like you and me! Read more
<img title=„Trev-Wilkins–Scadge-Produc“ src=„http://blog.cakewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Trev-Wilkins-Scadge-Produc-150×150.jpg“ alt=„Trev Wilkins Scadge“ width=„150“ height=„150“ / Read more
The new version of Cakewalk’s digital audio workstation, SONAR 8.5, includes a wealth of features designed to help composers create the best possible productions.
I decided to jut down some random notes on my usage of Sonar 8.5 with regards to the accessibility in no particular order. These will probably be converted into FAQs at some point.
- If you get strange layout problems, make sure to uncheck the „enable tabs for open views“ option under the „view“ menu.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?