If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
Hot off the press… Cakewalk Sonar 8.3 Producer and Studio Edition are now available to the public. This version contains a lot of bug fixes as well as performance improvements. The fixes and features span from external inserts and instrument tracks to a much more improved CPU balancing and, yes, new plug-ins. Read more
This article describes how to use scrubbing and jogging features of Cakewalk
Sonar together with JSonar. It applies to versions of JSonar and Sonar from
4.2 up to 8.0.
– contributed by Victor Tsaran
I am happy to announce that a new translation has been added to the JSonar family of languages. Thanks to D!J!X!, JSonar is now available in Spanish in addition to previously-available Russian, German, Dutch and Swedish languages. Please spread the word!
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?