If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
I just came across an article on Cakewalk's site that describes all the new features and fixes that were introduced in Cakewalk Sonar V8. Interestingly enough, some of the fixes are geared at screen reader as well as keyboard users.
It feels wonderful to report that Janne Svensson from Sweden has just completed full translation of JSonar7 into Swedish language. This means that JSonar installer, all the scripts, JSonar messages, the Readme and the keyboard guide are now available in Swedish language. Read more
When it comes to buying a new version of Cakewalk Sonar, either for the first time or through an upgrade, there are some important decisions and choices to be made. You may be surprised to find out that something as simple as Cakewalk Music Creator may be all you need to let your creativity shine.
Good news for all JSonar5 users! Read more
Sonar WIKI is a wonderful resource for all things Cakewalk Sonar. There you will find information on various aspects of Sonar, useful tips, links to other sites and more… Read more
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?