If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
This is to recap the latest updates to JSonar8 which is currently in alpha. Read more
Thanks to one of my good friends I discovered this set of tips for Cakewalk Sonar directly off Cakewalk's web site. Cakewalk, we need more of those!
In case you haven't noticed… We have been growing a collection of articles and FAQs
on this site to help musicians get started with Sonar and JSonar. Please use
contact us to suggest an article or FAQ of your own.
Announcing release of JSonar 4.3 for use with Cakewalk Sonar 4.x (4.04 is strongly recommended)!
New and fixed:
- Support for verbosity settings in JAWS 9 and higher.
- Support for Cakewalk Sonar 4 LE.
- Fixed crashes when switching between tabs in track inspector (seems to work only with Sonar 4.04).
- Other minor improvements and changes.
Please note: this is going to be the last version of JSonar4 after which the product goes into „retirement“ or „low maintainance“ mode. We strongly suggest to upgrade to later versions of Sonar. „Click here to download“:[/drupal/downlo Read more
Since I know that some JSonar users already rushed out to buy Cakewalk Sonar 8.0, so I am rushing to get this alpha to you so you can start using it.
- Adjusted JSonar to support track view toolbar of Sonar 8.0.
- You are now able to access properties for some of the controls in the track view toolbar.
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?