If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
We finally started adding most frequently asked questions to the JSonar FAQ page.
If you never used Cakewalk Sonar before or perhaps are wondering whether to start using one, it may be a good idea to review frequently-asked questions first. If your question has not been answered yet, you can ask it by contacting us through the support page.
JSonar, currently lead by Victor Tsaran, is a community-driven project that enables blind and visually impaired musicians, recording engineers and educators to use Cakewalk Sonar, a professional multi-track recording software for Windows operating system from Cakewalk. Read more
Survey on the usage of JSonar
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?