If you feel that JSonar project makes your day brighter or make your passion
possible or, better yet, help you to earn your living or pay your bills, use the
„donate“ button below to show your appreciation for the work we do.
Our current donors.
MIDI, audio, recording, converting… What are the differences between all these terms and where do they intersect? How do I convert MIDI into audio? The following article from Sonar's blog attempts to explain…
Converting and Recording MIDI into Audio – MIDI files function like sheet music.
For weeks now (no one really knows for how long) many users have been reporting strange issues when using various Hot Spot Clicker sets. The main issue was that the sets would not switch automatically when their respective plugins were loaded into Sonar.
Similarly, there have been complaints that JSonar did not accurately report VU meter values. Read more
A small update… Turns out not only Google runs their alerts, but yahoo! does too… And with many more options. The decision is yours though…
Thanks to the Disc Maker's blog I learned about this wonderful site run by Google. Well, to be more precise, this is not just a site, but a marketing powerhouse, if used correctly. Read more
Phil Muir, a frequent contributor to the JSonar project, informed us that he has just updated his all-famous „FW1884 For Dummies Page“ guide.
Just to recap, Phil's guide includes:
Recent blog posts
- Is Cakewalk Sonar about to become accessible for blind musicians again?
- JSonar 8.5.3 is now live!
- JSonar 8.5 Beta with fixes for JAWS 13 users
- How to Record Music on a Windows Computer – A Free Video Guide
- JSonar beta with support for displaying meters on a Braille display
- Welcome JSonar 8.5.2!
- ViewPoints podcast on Sonar and JSonar
- JSonar.org is back online!
- JSonar 8.5.1 Is Live!
- How to quickly uninstall JSonar on Windows 7 OS?
- How to effectively use Sonar's Track Inspector with JSonar?
- Why does JAWS crash when I use Hot Spot Clicker?
- How do I install JSonar on a Windows 7 64-bit OS?
- How do I use Media Browser in Sonar 8.5 with JSonar?
- How do I use SessionDrummer3 with Sonar 8.5?
- I am no longer able to Control+Tab between open views in Sonar 8.5, why?
- How do I close or turn off the "Quick Start" dialog in Sonar 8.5?